понедельник, 30 ноября 2015 г.

Letter of complain

Dear Sir/Madam
 Im writing to complain about a shoes , ordred I placed through your website www.greatshopping.com on 15th of November .Unfortunanetely , I experienced a number of problems with the product , as detailed below. 
 I ordred an Adidas Springblade 2 running shoes and , despite the promise that I could recive the shoes within 10 days . They didnt arrived until 30 of november , 5 days later . Moreover , it is wrong color and wrong logo with writing "Abibas" . Futhermore , the product discription on your site stated that it is made from very durable plastic . However , they became broken after hour of walking . 
  I would appreciate if you could replace my Springblade 2 for normal shoes with right color and right logo . In addition , I feel I deserve an explanation for the delay . I am sending item back with my letter . 
 I look forvard to you prompt reply.
Yours faithfully,
Denis Nikitin .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий