понедельник, 16 ноября 2015 г.

Picture discription


Picture discription 
In these picture we can see students and  teacher in the class . I see Tanya , Sasha and Nastya .They are my classmates. Girls have lesson in Ephiphany school now . I think , it is art class , because there are  crayons and sheets of paper on the table . Moreover , teacher  wears  white uniform . It is soiled by paints. I think , teacher explaining something to girls . They are listening and asking quastions . Girls are interested . Another students doing something on tablets and laptops . I think , they are drawing too . Girls will start working after teachers explaining . I think , they will make something unusual and interesting . I think , these teacher is wery skilled . She is an artist . These lesson is very interesting and gives students to output their emotions .



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий