вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

Story ex8

   Few years ago I was in Columbia University in New York as a technician of laboratory . It was just an ordinary day , but scientist were a little bit nervous . I really didnt care about it . I started to worry just in the end of the day . That was too late.
   When all scientist were preparing to go home in the evening , I was doing my routine job - just cleaning all laboratory stuff. Suddenly , my door was opened by the youngest scientist , Jim . His eyes was burning and he was looks like crazy . I asked him , what happend , but he didnt said me anything except "You have to go with me " I dont know why , but I gone ...
   Jim was driving silently , and when we got to his house , he started speaking normally. The thing is , that these group of scientist was working on the project " nanobots" . They were on a the final step , but they were need a test on humans body . It was prohibited by law. He stolen an injection with nanobots , which were programmed to find the cells of cancer and destroy him. He suggested to me to be his guinea pig for these test . He said , that injecting a cancer cells is dangerous because they cant be sure about nanobots. He promissed me money in cause of succes . It was risky , but I knew i wanted to try it . And I agreed .
  He injected me a cells of cancer and an army of nanobots and allowed me to go home . On the next day I came to his house for scanning . Fourtunaetly , he didnt found any cells of cancer .
   We were the happiest people at these moment . he gave me money and his huge thanks . He said about these test in science community and shared the results . After some time he got to the prison , but he saved a thousands and thousands of lives by his freedom.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий