вторник, 20 сентября 2016 г.

Letter

  Hi Tracey!
  I'm really happy that you moved into new flat ! By the way , can you send me some photos of it ? Im just very interested.
  In your las letter you asked me about my home.
  So, i live in a simple block of flats in common city area .  We moved there when I was 2 years old. It is about 4 rooms with nice but a little bit old interior . To be honest , im not really like it , because my room  is a little bit childish. By the way , my neighbours are very noisy . The have kids and like to beat their floor by head .I like living not in city , but near .  Foutunaently , im going to move soon.
  By the way , did you already bought any furniture ? do you like your new neighbours? What is a view from your window ?
  Best wishes, Den.   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий