понедельник, 11 января 2016 г.

My New Year holiday

   I want to tell you about my winter holidays . It was good in these year . First , I was at home , next, I met a New Year with my family and , finaly , I was in a camp from 3 to 10 of January.
   After the school I was at home. I was just having a rest , sleeping , reading , playing computer games and having a good time with my family. It was very and very lazy time , but I was need these kind of rest , because I usually have no spend so much time at home with my family.
  Meeting of the New Year was very cozy and comfortable. At first , me and my parents picked up my sister and grandmother . We gone to the Revolution square to see ice figures , christmas tree , illumination and just for walk. Unfourtunaently , it was very сhilly and we have no walked so much . After that , we drove at home . There we were  just talking , eating , watching new year TV programs . So , We just had good time with close relatives. Next , we watched a New Year speach of our presidents . I realy like these New Year meeting.
   At 3rd of January I came to the camp . It was skiing and english camp "4Ucamp" in Bannoe , Magnitogorsk. It was very good campleaders , teachers and lost of cool guys there .I made a lots of new friends there . I realy like all of lessons and events. Especially , I enjoyed skiing , because Bannoe is very good place  for it . 
   I enjoyed these winter holidays . I spended time with my family and in a great camp . Moreover , now I have a new friends.  So , I had a rest .
   .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий