понедельник, 13 апреля 2015 г.

About youth exchanges

      My impression about American students  .First , when they came to us , they told us about themeselves . It was ordinary teenagers in years from 12 to 18 . My first impression about them was good ! I was wery interested about them . After that , I have seen them some times . At last day of their  exchange , they came at our lesson of literature . They were interested about it .

      Unfortunately , program was not ideal.  Our guest came to discussion just 1 time , but in another group of english . May be it is not just problem of program , may be it is problem of our shyness and characters.
       I think , exchanges are wery useful .It is great practice of english and communication . I was at the exchange in India , in camp in London , an after that i can say , that i will go somewhere else , because i like that type of communication .

1 комментарий:

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with spelling, word order and grammar tenses!

    ОтветитьУдалить