понедельник, 1 декабря 2014 г.

The story of my success

I want to tell you about how I became successful.
In 19 years I entered in university on engineering faculty . In start it was wery difficult to remembers lots of formuls and understand all. But in 2nd year  I started learn hard and some teachers started observing me.
in one happy day in friday I was at lunch and teacher , his name was Nikolay Vasilievich , sat in canteen with me and start talking. He told me , that tomorrow he will go to the engineering exhibition in Skolkovo and invited me to go with him . I was very pleased an sayed  yes.
In next day we byed tickets on plane to Moscow and arrived to the airport. In 7 pm we arriver in Moscow and settled in hotel. At next day we drove to Skolkovo . I was excited and . We walked and talked with  scientist. After all in the evening , we was dining and someone called Nikolay. It was an Engeneer from Saints Peterburg. He ask me to speak. He asked me about work in his engineering company in his city. I was excited , but sayed , that i will think about it. After that , Nikolay sayed me , that I should agree and I can continue my education in saints peterburg . It was one of the most important choose in my life , which is turned it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий