понедельник, 22 сентября 2014 г.

My hobbies

My favourite hobbies are cycling , work out . and radionics
My favourite one is radionics. Now I will tell you about it . 
In radionics you should make something electronic by soldering tool and some parts , like capcaicitors , resistors , 
transistors and other.

You can get circuit in the enternet or create it yourselve or improve it.
you can create some interesting things , like tesla coils , coilguns , high voltage invertors and other.
you can make common things , like music equipment , torches , cooling sustems for pc , and more.
you can make something from your dreams and it will be cheapper and sometimes better than in shop.
Im iucky because i live in Russia . There are lots of shops and markets , where I can buy parts.
There is lots of  parts , which was maded in USSR. they are cheap and quality.

1 комментарий: